Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

20 January 2013

Life is an Adventure





For the last 12 to 15 months
I see the relationship in business
& friendship come and go
Just like the river
It goes back to where it belongs
No more unnecessary pressure
Of making things that does not work
Of pushing too hard for too little outcome
Of working too hard to please others
Of all the little acts with no joy
And serving no higher purpose
I let them all go

They come together
For a short hello & bye
Nothing can sustain
Without love & appreciation
I let them all go

Life is an adventure
Traveling is my inspiration
Seeing new places & faces
I must move on

When I travel
I bring all of you with me
In my heart & soul
Your love
Continues to be my strength
I will travel
I will make the rest of my life
The best of my life














No comments:

Post a Comment