Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

20 January 2013

Missing You





Remembering your love
Remembering your beauty
You are someone special
Then 
And now

Remembering your love
You are my Angel
You are my strength

I promise
To love life
To appreciate life
To live fully 
To love passionately

When someday 
I just want to disappear
When other days
I am on top of the world
And crying to share something deeper 
With people I love
When I turn around
Only realize 
No one actually by my side
You hear my weeping
You hear my heart's deepest desires
You hear my emptiness
You hear my pain

Know that
I want to share with you
I am missing you 
Then 
And now

Palakalo
I love you 
I miss you 
Deeply

I see your smile 
Somewhere...

Missing you
8th Anniversary
Just like yesterday
I still feel the pain of losing you
Healing upon healing

I promise you 
To love life
To love myself
To love you










No comments:

Post a Comment