Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

21 December 2011

Last Pause in 2011






In 10 days
A new calendar begins
This is the last pause in 2011
Many stops
Many rests
Many baby steps
Many planting
for the seeds of greatness
Not for myself
A little bit of caring for others


Result is the reality
Reviewing this year is a bit painful
Now I need to make a decision
Decision to move on
Decision to let go 
Decision to begin a new journey


The pause
is good for me
Going within
is a place that I wanted to be
Writing
Reading
Meditation
Yoga
Cleansing
Breathing 
Fresh Air 
Fresh Air
Fresh Air


Now I realize 
Slowing down 
is to speed up in other way


This is the last pause
for 2011
Enjoy within
Enjoy this serenity 
Enjoy the fireworks inside me





No comments:

Post a Comment