Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

25 September 2012

Dreamer

6 Sept 2012
In the plane 

It was a very intense last week
I am a dreamer
Let the excitement of new opportunity
Wash over my mind and spirit
On the road to freedom 
I rest with little hours
The mind is awakening
Something deeper 
Is knocking hard on me
I want it badly
I am hungry now

On the day of my travel
I did not rest at all
I was await for more than 36 hours to 48 hours by then
Not counting the active mind
On the previous few days
Meditation is powerful

With my travels 
I enjoy all the meals with close eyes
For the first time
Everything taste so extra delicious
Drawing on all the senses
The foods are tasty
I am just enjoying much 
In my private world 

I am a dreamer



No comments:

Post a Comment