Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

31 March 2012

Inner Journey

Inner Journey

Life is fragile
It throws us a few surprises
Along the way
Good and bad
And the ugly
Sometimes I do not remember
What is it like home
It's far away in distant
Yet it is so close
When my eyes are close

My ego is killing me softly
Falling down 100th times
And keep standing strong for the 101st time
As if no one is knowing and looking at me
And I know
You know

This inner journey
Is a new door to me
I let it be
If I feel like crying
I just cry hard
If I feel like weeping
I just weep hard
If I feel like falling
I just do not hold back
Give me a break

Sometimes it is a bit scary
It feels empty inside
For long
I learn and practice the emptiness
Not quite going far
Nonetheless
This season
I am getting close
To a new world of emptiness
It's real

I am a dreamer
My mission is to keep on dreaming
And feeling my way home
It's empty
Yet no fear could interfere
If I am afraid along the way
I just call your name
I know
You know
You will be more than happy
To show me home

No comments:

Post a Comment