Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

13 April 2012

Be Kind

Be Kind



An Easter break
For a few days
This week was really fast
Meeting
Writing
Reading
Feeling
Meditation
Breathing
Yoga
Meeting
Working
Writing

The only difference is
Total engagement
Living in the present moment
Loving all the people I meet
Leaving key message
Making an impact
One at a time

Suddenly 'A Little Black Book'
Becomes such a sensation collectible item

Until this yoga class
The teacher reminded us
To be kind to our souls
Let that kindness loving openness
Open up our hearts
Feeling our souls
To our life work
To our soul purpose
To love ourselves

In that little quiet moment
My tears and sweats
was uncontrollably mixed together
Very soothing to my soul
Very warm to my heart
The key message is
Be kind
to our souls
Wow
What a timely reminder
Be kind
to our souls

I know this message
Comes in the right time
Be kind to my soul
Be loving to my heart
Let go worries
Let go all the unfinished business
Let go totally
Be kind to our own souls

No comments:

Post a Comment