Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

19 April 2012

Missing Papa Very Much









My dear papa
I miss you very much
Missing your smile
Missing your silence
Missing you telling stories
Missing the closeness with you


Thank you very much
For your love
For your blessings
For your protection
For your watching over 


I still crying hard 
Missing you
I could remember well
It's just 
One of those significant moments
Thank you very much 
For your strength
For your patience
For your love
You have showered me much 
For my strength
For my patience
For my love


May you 
Rest well
With peace
I miss you very much 
And love you very much 


You are now
A new connection 
Between the time and space
Very eternal 
Very timeless
Very forefront 
Very unlimited
You will always 
Have a special place
In my heart


I promise
To be strong


Missing you 
My dear papa
A lot
Will always be


Tell me some time
You are well
In your new world
With much joy
With much love



























No comments:

Post a Comment