Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

10 September 2011

Courage







Courage 


Many times 
You may not know
I needed you 
so much 
that you could not 
possibly believe
Especially this time
I needed you 
the most of all


Courage to be strong
Courage to be love
Courage to be light
Courage to believe
Courage to be open
Courage to create new dream


Courage to honour
Courage to act in integrity
Courage to decide 
 with love and wisdom
Courage to be/do what is right
Courage to be true


Courage to be free 
Courage to step out
Courage to live in prosperity
Courage to ask for protection
Courage to be abundance
Courage to live my heart's deepest desires


Show me
clear and gentle
Show me 
new dream
Show me 
what is next
Show me 
where my passion lies
Show me
Wisdom
Love 
Joy


Show me
Courage













No comments:

Post a Comment