Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

01 February 2012

In My Yoga World






In the world of yoga
Stress and struggle 
is not necessary
Be and do what is best
within your knowledge and capacity
Know your body
Love your body
You want to go deep 
because you are ready to 
and want to feel your way to
Not because 
you are struggling to 
But make it sustainable


In the world of yoga
I learn more to be appreciative
of myself
Be more compassionate about self & others
Many moments
I realize and appreciate life 
more than ever
Not blindly pursuing 
what happiness would feel like
in the outside world
Feel the breath
Feel the connection and movement
Make it sustainable


Many changes
Many movement
In my yoga world
One change
One movement
At one time


Make it sustainable































No comments:

Post a Comment