Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

22 July 2011

Missing You


A message to my beloved sister

I remember 
writing to my family with tears non-stop
I let the emotion out 
remembering how much I miss you

Many thank you for your love and support
I have grown so much professionally and personally
that my inner strength is remarkable
One thing for sure is that - 
I will never accept anything less than I could be

At times when I am alone
I still grief about the loss of our beloved sister
And realize how much I miss you

You are  always my Angel of Love
You know exactly when I need help or so
and you always appear at the right time right place
to offer me your unconditional love 

You  always know the timing when I am at a bumpy road
I miss you so much...
that I am indebted to you all my life.
You have saved me
to begin my new life
I have so much to thank you...

I know you are at a good place in the heaven right now
Your great karma must be able to help your future life
it's just that I miss you so much...
that I hope you are smiling watching over all of us...
and continue to protect and guide us to the road of happiness!

On this note
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Know that I am thinking of you
Send you all my love
I will always love you
Missing you

Parakalo
You will always have a special place in my heart
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment