Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

22 July 2011

Unconditional Love





If you ever wonder why 
& how ~
This happy couple is celebrating 
their 40th Anniversary in May 2011
as if this is the first day of love and marriage
In such a beautiful Bali Island


And I am so proud 
to be part of your life & love
The answer is ~
Love unconditionally


In your eyes 
I purify my soul
In your hearts
I rekindle my passion
In your spirit
I find my strength
In your deep knowing
I am loved
In my prayers
I send you
unconditional love
to live and enjoy 
all the beautiful and happy 
present moments
that you deserve them
with all my love


Thank you so much
my dearest sister & brother!
Your unconditional love 
has showered me 
with unbreakable strength, 
faith and love
Both of you 
has been one of the greatest gifts in my life


I send you 
My Angels of Love & Protection
May you live and enjoy 
in everyday's beauty & simplicity 
With great health and happiness
And many laughters!
Love you both!
Very much!
B















No comments:

Post a Comment