Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

28 July 2011

Purity of Mind






In life
We come across many souls and hearts
Some are co-creators of empowering experiences
Some are bringing painful soul lessons
For the soul to evolve
To know yourself more
To know ~  within it
You are a gift to help each other grow
in Pain or Pleasure
Or otherwise

You know
Who you are
In any circumstances
With any souls that come into contact
Everything happens for great reason

Many lost count moments and experiences
One same emotional result
Finish the unfinished business
And move on

Know the imprint of the mind
Where does the pain come from
How does this come about
What is the soul lesson
How to let go
And heal

As within
So without

As above
So below

It took me some time
To appreciate this wisdom
Now I could comprehend
What is the purity of mind
That if you deliberately conscious about
What is going on
Within you
With clear intention
Asking your higher self for guidance
Make purity of mind
The only number one priority
Life will give you
A brand new empowering experiences

Within me
There is an unlimited sources of energy
prosperity
and wisdom
To live a life that
I have always desire
That I believe
I deserve
all the finest things and life experiences


In the garden of my mind
I plant only Seeds of Greatness
Love 
Joy
Compassion
Kindness
Gracefulness
Patience
Focus
Strength
Wisdom

Purity of Mind
In Stillness
And turning deep within
Effortlessly
Easily
Like breathing in and out

The result
A Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Heart
A Beautiful Tree of Greatness
with all the beautiful Fruits of Greatness


Love 
Joy
Compassion
Kindness
Gracefulness
Patience
Focus
Strength
Wisdom

How could I possible lost myself?
How could I not remembering who I am?

I am Reborn

















   

No comments:

Post a Comment