Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

15 August 2011

Changes











When I was young
I always thinking about acquiring more
More things
More shoes
More handbags
More jewelry
More beauty
More money
That would perhaps make me happy
Unfortunately I haven't found the key

When I was young
I always wanting bigger things
Bigger house
Bigger space
Bigger car
Bigger bank account
Bigger ego
That would perhaps make me happy
Unfortunately the key is still not right

Over time
I missed the boat
I thought if I would change
Wanting better things
Better quality
Better products
Better home
Better spa
Better enjoyment
That would perhaps make me happy
There is an improvement 
But not the real key

Deep down
I know inside my soul
There is a beautiful gift
It's authentic
It's original
It's outstanding
It's gold within

And now
I go for less
Finally realize
Wisdom within
Less is more

Less stress
Less fear
Less worry
Less ego
Less pain
Less pride
Less attachment
More joy
More love
More simplicity
More consciousness
More clarity
More freedom
More wisdom

Changes
To live a happy life now

I am 







No comments:

Post a Comment