Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

13 August 2011

Promise





I promise myself
To be still 
In the moment of stillness
I get to see
what is inside


Do I like it 
Do I not like it
My mind is under control
At times I'm restless
At times I'm gracious
At times I'm so strong
At times I'm so damn wrong


I promise myself
To be empty
In the moment of emptiness
I get to feel
what is it about


Do I feel love 
Do I not feel love
My heart is all out
At times I'm in tears
At times I'm in cheers
At times I'm in heaven
At times I'm in deep shell 


I promise myself
To be true
In the moment of truthfulness
I get to see 
what is real


Is the truth a beauty
Is the truth ugly
What was it all about
At times my ego is sky big
At times my ego is tamed quick
At times I lost my soul
At times my soul found me


I promise myself
Be still 
Be empty
Be true
That is the state to be
regards of what is happening


























No comments:

Post a Comment