Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

15 August 2011

Higher Self









Higher self
You are my creator
You are my energy source
You are powerful beyond measure
You know me then
You know me now

Higher self
You create what you want and know why
There is a purpose for your every creation
You are powerful beyond measure
You created me then
You created me now

If I am short sighted at times
Please guide me
If I am side tracked at times
Please bring me back
If I am acting innocent or ignorant at times
Please show me way home
If my pride is playing a trick
Please forgive me

Many bumpers
Many contrasts
I learn more and more over time
With you
I have deep realization on
what I want 
and what I do not want

Many swimming upstreams
Many lessons relearned
learned 
and unlearned
I redo the whole life programing now
Suddenly find the improvement 
in what I want 
and what I do not want
Grateful for the expansion
in all the choices
I want to remain focused
only on 
what I want

Higher Self
With your creation on me
Show me your intention
Show me your purpose
Show me my life's work
You hold all the missing keys
Show me
Somewhere down the road
I am moving into the right direction
on what I want

Higher Self
I believe in you
I believe 
I believe 
I believe

You will show me to the road of
Awakening
Happiness
Prosperity
Fulfillment
Abundance
Freedom
Enlightenment 
Realization

I believe in you
I am grateful to you













No comments:

Post a Comment