Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

21 July 2012

What Matters







I have been reading books 
by Paulo Coelho recently
At the moment 
I am reading 
'The Witch of Portobello"
It's about the courage to always 
be true to ourselves 
Even if we are unsure of who we are?
I am caught by this line
It breaks my horizon


I do not usually pick up novel
My limiting belief is that 
I do not have time
to appreciate the story in one go
What has changed it - 
I will make time 
For what matters


Family 
Friends
They are all my loved ones
Remembering all the good old days
They loved me for who I am 
Now I am making time for them
Reminding all the good old days 
How they have impacted me
Let the love falling back to them 
Unconditionally
Because 
What matters 
Is so close to our hearts


I am making some shifts
One at a time
And I am patient 
With myself
For what matters









No comments:

Post a Comment