Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

03 August 2012

Abundance







With your carrot and stick
Passion dies
Creativity stops
Soul cries


It does not work this way
Not for this project
Not for my clients
Not for me


Despite of all the challenges
That I am aware 
And not running away from
I ask not for your understanding
This is a road less traveled 
Perhaps no one wants to travel
But I see something bigger 
A dream to fulfill


I give genuinely 
I give generously 
Goodwill 
Come from a genuine giving 
Without dignity
Nothing matters


Finishing with high note
I will let go totally


An experience 
Of a true giving
A true abundance
10 months
24/7
Full attention
Full awareness
To deliver 
A little dream
A little voice
A little tears 
In between the lines
A little spirit
Sustains all


Wow
Just imagine
All the little goodwill
Affects lives
A touched soul 
One at a time


When comes to the end
You will know



No comments:

Post a Comment