Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

04 August 2012

Hope




I just finish my yoga practice
Intense 90 minutes hot yoga
An instinct
It rings the bell 
In my email
Suddenly one beautiful soul appears
With the return goodwill
The final
Will be out in time


At the shower room
I cry
A little kindness
A little generosity 
Travels far
It means so much 
At the right time


Some people cut the loss
And make it conditional
To show true color
10 months
Awakening journey
When you give genuinely
The spirit travels 
The souls touch
For people who stick and carrot
And do not uphold 
the integrity & dignity
I cut the ties


Never give up hope
No matter what
Many darkness nights
Many sleepless pain
Strong grounding work
Let it unfolds


Never give up hope 
My tears are for you
A little baby
With it
You carry the hope of many
A voice 
The world is waiting


Hope 
The spirit sustains you


Hope 
The soul expands you


Hope 
The universe shows you


Hope
The tears gratifies you


Hope
A little baby shines bright






No comments:

Post a Comment