Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

09 August 2012

Cards of Life






Your cards
Your life
Your destiny

I reconnected with good friend in BJ
She has been doing the translation work for 
Cards of Life by Robert Lee Camp
http://www.7thunders.com/
See the Chinese website here:
http://www.mingyunzhipai.com/
The printed Chinese books are ready for sale

Simple yet accurate
She has found her life purpose 
I am so happy for her

Wow
At some point in time
The Universe 
Shows you another way 
To your enlightenment
To your way out
Focus on what you want
Attention is the energy
A lot of letting-go

I am grateful 
For all the difficult people 
That has made my life such a stumbling block
To bring out the very best in me
To push me into the pursuit of new knowledge 
New perspective
And spiritual advancement shows me the way
I give you permission to go now
I no longer need that anymore

I am strong and powerful inside
I am the unlimited power within me




No comments:

Post a Comment