Blue Inspiration In The Now

Blue Inspiration In The Now

17 August 2012

Reborn






Yesterday
I have died 
Today
I am reborn
Remembering all the love
My soul path continues

Yesterday 
I have died 
The emotional pain 
Not realizing a soulful purpose 
It hurts deeply beyond a physical body
Living a life with no soul
I would rather die
In search of deeper meaning
One breath at a time
If I am still alive tomorrow

Today
I am reborn
Remembering all the love
And unstoppable passion 
Call it a destiny
My soul path continues

A new movement 
A new inspiration
A new voice
A new soulful creation 
With your compelling message
Touching soul one at a time
In living an authentic life

The world is full of lies
Somebody has already taken for that role
Free yourself to be another lie
There is no power not to show your light
There is no hope continue to lie

With much appreciation
To celebrate being alive again
A courage to be different 
And fighting with your life
For what you really meant to be 
Something so beautiful
Something so deep and loud 
Cry for reborn 

I am that I am 
Reborn for a purpose




No comments:

Post a Comment